Honey Dijon Poppy Seed Dressing
Yields (10-12) Servings
Portobello Mushroom sandwiches are a healthy and delicious veggie recipe that are perfect for any occasion. Various combinations of Portobello and different vegetables may be used or substituted for a variety of flavors and individual taste.
- 1/2 cup Honey.
- 2/3 cup Olive Oil (may substitute Canola).
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice.
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 Tablespoons Poppy Seed.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard.
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper.
- Combine and thoroughly blend all of the ingredients together.
- READY TO SERVE (Room Temperature).
*For a strictly non-vegetarian variation, a similar recipe may be used to make WARM BACON DRESSING – Simply cook 6 slices of Bacon until crisp and chop into small pieces. Next, add about 2/3 cup of the pan drippings (substituting equivalent in place of the Olive Oil in recipe), then mix well with the diced Bacon pieces and other ingredients to combine – SERVE HEATED (Warm to Hot).